- Either from your knees or toes, place hands just wider than shoulder width distance apart.
- Keeping core tight and hip joint fully extended, lower your chest toward the floor until elbows are bent to 90 degrees.
- Continue for 30 seconds.
Alternating Reverse Lunges
- Begin by standing with feet together.
- Keep your weight on your left foot, in the heel, while you step back with the right leg taking the right knee to the floor.
- At the bottom of this lunge, both knees should be bent to 90 degrees.
- Step right foot back to the left and repeat with the left leg.
- Continue for 1 minute.
Workout of the Week – 7/14
Warmup: Plank walkouts x12 (backwards or forwards)
Prisoner Walking Lunges (hands behind head, elbows pointing East and West) x10/leg
Goblet Squats x 15
Incline Press x 15
Lateral Step Ups x 15
Man Makers x 15
Row 500m sprint
Chest Fly x 15
TRX Pullups x 15
Do each separate group or circuit 3x. Do more or less based on time commitment. For a more significant strength or bulk effect (not necessarily the same thing) increase your weight, do fewer reps, and increase your rest time for breathing to return to normal between sets.
GRID – Side Plank
Place the side of your right lower leg on the GRID while lying on your side. Place right elbow underneath the shoulder with forearm and fingers pointing with your face. Hold Static or bend knees while rolling on the GRID.
Begin by laying in a prone position on the floor with arms extended overhead. Think about stabilizing the low back as you lift legs and chest (with arms) off the ground.